My shopping cart
Your cart is currently empty.Continue Shopping
1. Apples – Super high in fiber – Pectin a gel like fiber helps to curb hunger and block fat absorption – why do you think they recommend “an apple a day!
2. Avocados – High in fat, high in flavor and surprisingly one of the smartest, healthiest and filling choices you can make! Studies have shown that a half an avocado contains enough good fat and antioxidants to dramatically reduce craving and belly fat hormones
3. Beets – not only help create nitric oxide and lower blood pressure but they are high in antioxidants – turns out the deep color pigment helps to accelerate fat burn and help to improve levels of weight controlling hormones
4. Broccoli – a cruciferous vegetable contains “indole-3-carbinol” compounds proven to improve estrogen levels and help to reduce belly fat
5. Flaxseed– boost a powerful combo of high fiber and omega 3 fatty acids that work together to help shed unwanted pounds.